1. Same sex relationships were thought to be sacred in ancient Native American tribes.
2. The nude sketch of Kate Winslet in the film Titanic was drawn by the film’s director, James Cameron.
3. People who sleep less than 8-9 hours are more likely to suffer from irritability, mood swings and…
1. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.
2. Play hard to get, not hard to get a hold of. There’s a difference.
3. Stretch for 5 minutes before going to bed. Your muscles will be more relaxed and it’ll be easier to find a comfortable position to sleep in.
4. Never take things so personal. What people say about you is a reflection of them, not you.